Our DMCA page
Myxclip.com value and respect the intellectual property rights of others in the same way we expect others to respect our legal rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, U.S.C., Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their rightful representative may present or submit a takedown notice to Myxclip.com via our DMCA REPORT FORM located below. As an internet service provider, Myxclip.com and it's staff is entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions and conditions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To be able to submit a good faith infringement claim to Myxclip.com, you must submit a notice to us that sets forth the following details: An effective notification of claimed infringement or violation of property rights must be a well written communication which includes substantially the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted property that is believed to be infringed. Please make sure to describe the work material and, where possible, include a copy or perhaps the location (e.g.,WEBPAGE LINK) of an authorized or licensed version of the work;
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location (e.g.,WEBPAGE LINK) . Please make sure to describe the copyrighted material and supply a web link or any appropriate information that will help us to locate the material on our website;
- Information details that will allow us to make contact with you, including your address, Phone Number and your e-mail address;
- A written statement (physically or electronically) that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not approved or authorized by you, your agent or representative or the law;
- A statement that the information and details in the notification is correct and accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the original owner or are authorized representative to act on behalf of the rightful owner of the work that is allegedly infringed;
- A electronic or physical signature from the copyright owner or from the authorized representative.
Copyrighted material take down procedure
Myxclip.com implements the "notification and takedown" process upon receipt of any notice of reported copyright violation. This website reserves the right at any time to disable or terminate access to, or remove any claimed copyrighted material or any work claimed to be infringing or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing action is evident. It is the firm and strict policy of Myxclip.com to remove or terminate the user account of repeat copyright infringers, when appropriate, and the Myxclip.com will act expeditiously to remove access to all works that infringes on another’s copyright, in line with the procedure set forth in Title 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The WEBSITE’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Procedures are set forth in the preceding section. As soon as the designated user obtains a valid notification email, Myxclip.com will immediately remove and/or disable access to the copyrighted material and shall inform the affected user. Then, the affected user may submit or present a counter-notice to the Websites Administrator that contains a statement made under penalty of perjury that the person has a good faith belief that the copyrighted material was taken down due to misidentification of the material. After the Websites Administrator receives the counter-notice, it will delete the copyrighted material at concern from its database within 5-7 working days after receipt of the counter-notice.
Myxclip.com reserves the right to modify or enhance this take down policy, and all website users must frequently check these "DMCA PAGE" to stay current and updated on any such changes and modification.